Averaging around 5 to 6 hours per week merchandising a number of our clients in Whakatane & Opotiki supermarkets and retail stores.
This role would suit someone looking for work during school hours or as an add on to other merchandising work
A permanent part time role, with sick leave, holiday pay and Kiwi Saver Hourly rate
Travel time & mileage would be paid to Opotiki
This is a hands-on role merchandising a wide range of products. A typical day could include:
• Building and setting up displays & maintaining them
• Ensuring products are well stoked & stock is rotated
• Making sure products are displayed neatly and correctly and tickets are in place
• Talking to a wide range of clients and store staff
We are looking for is someone who:
• Is local to the Whakatane area or lives within a 10km radius
• Has a minimum of restricted driver’s license and reliable car
• Is available for late night or early morning starts on the days as advised
• Has a Covid Pass, as this is still required to work in some stores
• Fit & healthy, as the job involves lifting
If you’re interested in learning more – hit the APPLY now button.
PLEASE NOTE – only those that are shortlisted will be contacted.
Merchandising, Retail or Customer Service