• Exciting dual role working with a large global FMCG company & NZ owned local team
• Fast paced, multi-tasking role, FMCG / POS / Merchandising Coordination experience preferred
The role is responsible for the day to day management of client briefing, activity, reporting and other information to ensure the merchandising team are briefed in full and on time so our clients top brands look their best at retail.
Also responsible for the collection and collation of merchandising images, data, call report and key information to provide timely and relevant feedback. A keen eye for detail and multi-tasking skills are a must!
All we are looking for is someone who;
• Is local to Takapuna & Hobsonville
• Can build and maintain positive and effective working relationships
• Has Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word experience (intermediate level)
• Has a clean drivers licence and reliable vehicle
• Can manage their time well
• Is available Mon-Fr, 8am to 5pm with flexibility required
If you’re interested in learning more – hit the APPLY now button.